Invites you to
A UNIQUE WORKSHOP WHERE ARTS MEETS SCIENCE AND SPIRITUALITY*
The planet is changing and new opportunities are being revealed. Humanity’s evolution is upon us and it’s time for you to step beyond the illusions that perpetuate fear, unworthiness, and doubt and limiting ego beliefs and live from your true Self.
In this workshop we will discuss how using HeartMath techniques along with Amun’s experiences and Svetlana’s Art Therapy can bring insight and a better understanding of yourself, your heart-health connection, and your ability to perform at your best. We look forward to having you join us for this informative and interactive workshop, using the simplest tools:
HeartMath – research explains how the heart plays an extraordinary role in our lives far beyond what is commonly known. Did you know that your heart emits electromagnetic fields that change according to your emotions? Did you know that positive emotions create physiological benefits in your body? Did you know that the heart has a system of neurons that have both short and long term memory, and their signals sent to the brain can affect our emotional experiences?
Stress is the body and mind’s response to any pressure that disrupts its normal balance. It occurs when our perception of events doesn’t meet our expectations and we are unable to manage our reaction.
The fact is you can’t eliminate stress from your life, but you can learn how to manage it and reverse the damage it can cause. HeartMath programs and products have been used in over 40 countries to help transform stress into productive energy. You can too by experiencing the HeartMath System for yourself.
Art Therapy – visual personal energy states expressions & art meditation. Art Therapy is the therapeutic use of art making, within a professional relationship, by people who experience illness, trauma or challenges in living, and by people who seek personal development.
Imagery – is when the mind speaking to us in pictures. Like any other languages, it is a language; but a picture language rather than a word language. Imagery conveys the higher wisdom of our minds and longing of our hearts. It is the way the mind speaks or instructs the body, so it is a natural healing modality. The imagery experience comprises what we see, sense, feel, live and know. You may see images in color, black or white or shades of tone. You may feel emotions such as joy or sadness, love or anger. You may physically sense in your body tingling, a rush of energy, constriction or relaxation of muscles. Occasionally you may hear sounds as well. In sum, imagery is the natural and true language of our inner life.
Benefits of attending the workshop:
– Heart-based living helps you learn to live in the now, bringing more of your real self into each moment.
– Becoming more of who you really are releases inner security, allowing you to relate to life with increased hope and confidence. Increased fulfillment is the result of this process
– Inspiration: improvement in listening ability, focusing and use of tools to enjoy your job.
– Reduced Stress & Overwhelm. Doing more than just keeping up, thriving and not just surviving, takes new skills and approaches. HeartMath offerings have been caringly created to help us manage the day-to-day challenges we all face.
– Helps you to become more resilient, maintain balance and better achieve our goals.
– Health & Well-being. Caring for ourselves and providing care for others are keys for a meaningful life.
– Our Transforming Stress workshop teaches you HeartMath tools and techniques applicable in all
– You learn how to bounce back quickly and maintain clear and positive attitudes.
– You are also taught how to use the emWave software for shifting to a positive emotional state and reversing the effects of stress.
– After the technical introduction into the glass painting techniques, each participant of the class will have the opportunity to create his/her visual image on the glass surface.
– To achieve the state of art expressions the class may begin with the meditation (with or without music), and then continue with the painting on the glass surface of the plate.
Participants will take home their own plate with their new energies written in the plate
* note that Svetlana Davydova will join Amun only in Asia.